The time between oil changes is able to be extended because of technological advances in oil and the vehicles themselves. However, drivers should adhere to manufacturer recommendations for oil changes based on their driving habits and conditions.
Other FAQs you might also be interested in…
- What should you do when the check engine light comes on in your Lexus?
- Why is The Check Engine Light in My Lexus On?
- How Do I Change The Car Battery In My Lexus?
- How Can I Check The Transmission Fluid Level In My Lexus?
- Where do I find the recommendations applicable to my Lexus for oil change frequency?